A collaborative project incubator for quantitative cell biologists and computational modelers
THEME: Toward Whole Cell Models
• Keynotes by Jonathan Karr and Zaida Luthey-Schulten
• Special presentation by Johannes Schöneberg
• Project presentations* by selected cell biologist/modeler pairs
• Feedback and advice from computational experts
• Meet-a-Modeler opportunities to consult with experts one-on-one
• “Primer on computational tools” workshop
• “Looking for a collaborator” talks by selected cell biologists • Poster session and interdisciplinary small group discussions
• NSF funding talk and Community Town Hall
• $2,000 Training & Travel awards for new collaborators!
NO REGISTRATION FEE!
• Apply by May 31, 2022 for fullest consideration
• Additional information and registration at https://apply.hub.ki/fyim/ Full schedule to be posted later.
• Collaborating cell biologists and computational scientists may apply to present unpublished work
• Questions? Contact David Stone: email@example.com
• Info & Registration Funded by NSF MCB award #2003415 to UIC
Project: This Meeting is not associated with a Project
Public web page: https://apply.hub.ki/fyim/
Meeting start date: 18th Aug 2022
Meeting end date: 19th Aug 2022