An online collaborative project incubator for quantitative cell biologists and computational modelers
• Keynotes by Angela DePace, Wallace Marshall, and Rob Phillips
• Project pesentations* by selected cell biologist/modeler pairs
• Feedback and advice from a panel of computational experts
• Meet-a-Modeler opportunities to consult with experts one-on-one
• Poster session, lightning talks, and Pecha Kucha
• Virtual speed networking, inter- and intradisciplinary group chats
• NSF funding talk and Community Town Hall
• Funding opportunities for new collaborations!
- Eric Deeds – UCLA
- Belinda Apka – UTK & Oak Ridge National Labs
- Alexandra Jilkine – Notre Dame University
- Carlos F. Lopez – Vanderbilt University
- Molly Maleckar – Simula Research Labs
- Elizabeth Read – UC Irvine
NO REGISTRATION FEE!
Apply by May 31, 2021 for fullest consideration
Graduate students, postdocs and under-represented minorities at all career stages are strongly encouraged to apply.
Apply at https://go.hub.ki/innermodeler
*Collaborating cell biologist and computational scientists may apply to present unpublished work
For additional information, contact David Stone: email@example.com
Funded by NSF MCB award #2003415 to UIC